Monday, December 27, 2010

my experiences in CTS

Hai frnds i got selected in CTS. My written completed inSJBIT in Bangalore.Written consists of 55 question and time duration is 50 mins, 25 verbal (20 min) , 30 analytical (30 min). It seems to be sectional cutoff (13 ,14) if u get above 27 u will be called for next round, but don't think 27 is enough it may be higher try to score above 40 (because easy). You should be very much conscious about your time ,do quickly in mind without using paper or pens.
ANALYTICAL ABILITY: There are problems based on based on figures ( R.S Agarwal verbal reasoning is enough )What next in the figure series ,odd out etc.... coding-decoding like berry -cfssz then query- _____? These are very easy, try to solve very quickly. You should get full score in these topics so that it will be easy to clear, The analytical section about 13 questions came from these topics.3 Question based on cartesian coordinates (graphical problems). 5 questions based on eligibility test (RS.Agarwal) Tabulations Type3 Syllogisms
VERBAL ABILITY (20mins)(5 -questions)first try correct and incorrect sentences mistakes mostly related to present ,past,future tenses articles and prepositions.. (5-questions)Jumbled sentences (understand present, past, or future tenses so that u can predict find out more easily what happen before & after)10 questions from paragraph.For paragraph read the questions first.concentration is important to understand.Practice more on all the above topics to keep up the time
TECHNICAL INTERVIEW: Interview will be based on our acadamic subjects,project. some questions werer diff btw primary key and foreign key? He asked more cross questions on that.my motto is to satisfy him. Finally my interviewer satisfied by my answer.And he asked normalization,joins, programs in c, diff btw linkedlist and queues and some cross questions on it.Then about my project.So please guys prepare well on your acadamic sujects well and thourough about ur project.
I waited about an 20 mins to know my result, I cleared the my technical round and called for HR. HR is just a formality. Though its just a formality keep in mind that they haven't selected you still.conscious about your words more here. Be confident, Not over confident. Some questions asked me were1. tell me about urself?2. about my goal3.will u able to work any where? and cross questions on it4. tell me about ur project?5.about company? 6.why i hire u? like this.........

All the best. Thank you ,

0 comments: